The Chef’s Palate team is great at packing the thousands of meals we send out each week, however please email us firstname.lastname@example.org if there are any issues with the order you’ve received.
Sorry, but we don’t currently offer this service.
Please leave delivery notes in the comments sections of the shopping cart with instructions on how to enter the complex, such as a code or buzzer, or if it is okay to leave your order at the reception.
- You won’t need to be home to receive your delivery as our product goes straight from our cool room into a refrigerated truck and is delivered to you in an insulated cardboard box with ice packs which can hold a safe temperature for up to 8 hours.
- You will receive a sms text when your delivery is completed. Generally it will be left at your front door unless you have advised a specific location in your delivery notes.
- Your Chef’s Palate order will be delivered on the day you select when placing your order. We currently deliver on Sundays and Mondays, please see schedule below. You will be notified by email when your order is booked in so it can be tracked in transit. An SMS will be send just prior to delivery to you from the driver. If there are any major delays, we will always advise you via email, phone or SMS.
- Delivery Times:
Sundays: 2:00am – 6:00am
Mondays: 2:00am – 6:00am
WOLLONGONG, NEWCASTLE, CENTRAL COAST and CANBERRA:
Mondays: 4:00am – 8:00am
- If your order is being delivered to a workplace, please add the business name and operating hours to the delivery notes. While our drivers will endeavour to deliver between those times, we cannot guarantee a specific delivery time.
- Note that our delivery times may vary from week to week as the delivery routes change as our customer base continually grows. We will advise you of any changes.
- We currently offer FREE Delivery to Sydney Metro, Central Coast, and as far north as Newcastle and as far south as Wollongong.
- We are an ever-growing company always looking to expand! If we don’t currently deliver to your area, email us with your contact details and postcode and we’ll see what we can do!
- We are unable to process your order for delivery if your account has insufficient funds.
- We will contact you if there appears to be insufficient funds on your account, however, Chef’s Palate accepts no responsibility for any fees or charges for overdrawn accounts, so please check with your financial institution.
- At the checkout you will be asked to enter your details for payment online.
- We accept VISA, MasterCard and AMEX debit/credit cards and payment via PayPal.
We know that you’re a busy bee, so we’ll rollover your order each week unless you decide to postpone or opt out of the program.
We have a no lock-in contract policy. Your order will rollover weekly but you can put your order ‘on hold’ whenever you like or cancel anytime .
Place your order by 11:00pm Wednesday and delivery to you will be the following Sunday or Monday depending on which delivery day you select. If you order after this time, your delivery will be the following week.
Example: Orders placed between Thursday 16th March – Wednesday 22nd March (by 11pm) will be delivered on Sunday 26th March
Because Chef’s Palate is a premium product, we have a minimum order of 4 meals (1 person X 4 meals or 2 people X 2 meals) to facilitate FREE home delivery.
Browse our online menu, choose a meal plan and add to your shopping cart. Proceed to the checkout when you’re ready.
We like to change things up at Chef’s Palate, so our creative chefs introduce 6 new meals each week (3 Palates of the Week and 3 Vegeatarian). We’ll also include our 3 Palates of the Month. This range gives plenty of weekly choices so you always have something new to try!
Please note that our meals are packed and portioned according to weight and that quantity/pieces shown in images may vary.
All of our meals are made and packed as described on our website. We are unable to take requests for custom ingredients or meals due to our large volume of production. However, we do endeavour to cover a wide range of dietary requirements with several gluten-free, dairy-free and low-carb meals available to suit various lifestyles.
The Chef’s Palate ‘Vegetarian’ range features 3 different fresh vegetarian meals each week.
Our chefs take the highest care to keep allergy prone ingredients out of certain meals, however, they may still be present as all of our products are produced in the same kitchen. We suggest that you check each meal ingredient thoroughly before consumption.
Chef’s Palate only use fresh, quality produce and ingredients and there are no added preservatives in our meals!
We recommend that your meals are consumed fresh while they hold their highest nutritional qualities. However, if you have plans on the weekend or plans to go away for a few days, your meals may be frozen.
Chef’s Palate sources the freshest produce and proteins. We cooked, package and deliver within a 24-hour timeframe. We seal our meals using vacuum sealing that removes oxygen from the meals to slow down the oxidation process allowing the product to stay fresh naturally for as long as possible.